In September of 2012, the ownership and management of House of Flowers changed. We are proud to announce that we are locally owned and operated by a family of Texas Tech graduates. We are members of the Texas State Florist Association and WTNM Florist Association. We can ensure all of our arrangements are hand designed by one of our talented designers. Our designers regularly attend courses to make sure that we are able to provide you with the latest trends, style, techniques and flowers.
We look forward to helping you with all of your floral needs for any occasion. Without our customers we wouldn't be able to do what we are passionate about. We strive to provide a truely memorable experience for you and your loved ones by going the extra mile to make each floral gift perfect.
When you think flowers, think House of Flowers!
House of Flowers
4210 82nd Street Suite #224
Our shop is open from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
We are closed on Saturday and Sunday to allow our employees time to spend with their families as well as rest.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
Our shop prouldy serves Lubbock
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Silk arrangements
- Dried floral arrangements
- Gourmet and fruit baskets
- Gift baskets
- Greeting cards
If you have any questions or need more information,
please contact us by calling us directly at (800)729-0919.
We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
- A local delivery fee of $10.00 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
- Our policy is to deliver all orders on the date requested (weather permitting.)
- If the recipient is unavailable we attempt to contact them to either deliver to a different location at that time, or see if we can leave it with a neighbor.
- If our drivers are unable to reach the sender or recipient we will bring the item back to the shop so it can be stored in a secure place with the proper temperatures, to schedule a redeilvery or pick up.
- This is west Texas, therefore we typically prefer not to leave arrangements on porches or door steps due to the nature of our product.
- U.S. orders must be received before 2:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery.
- Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
- We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
- Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
- We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country.
- Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value.
- Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays.
- In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.