In September of 2012 the ownership and management of House of Flower changed. We are proud to announce that we are locally owned and opperated by a family of Texas Tech graduates. We are members of the Texas State Florist Association and guarantee all of our arrangements are hand designed by one of our talented designers. We also have a Certified Texas Master Florist on staff so you can ensure you will be getting the best we have to offer. Our designers regularly attend courses to make sure that we are able to provide you with latest trends, style, techniques and flowers.
We look forward to helping you with all of your floral needs for any occasion. We know that if it wasn't for our customers we wouldn't be able to do what we are passionate about, so we make sure that you have a truely positively memoriable experience, and go the extra mile to make sure your floral gift is perfect.
When you think flowers, think House of Flowers!
House of Flowers
4210 82nd Street Suite #224
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
Our shop prouldy serves Lubbock
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Silk arrangements
- Dried floral arrangements
- Gourmet and fruit baskets
- Gift baskets
- Greeting cards
If you have any questions or need more information,
please contact us by calling us directly at (800)729-0919.
We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
- A local delivery fee of $10.00 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
- Our policy is to deliver all orders on the date requested (weather permitting.)
- If the recipient is unavailable we attempt to contact them to either deliver to a different location at that time, or see if we can leave it with a neighbor.
- If our drivers are unable to reach the sender or recipient we will bring the item back to the shop so it can be stored in a secure place with the proper temperatures, to schedule a redeilvery or pick up.
- This is west Texas, therefore we typically prefer not to leave arrangements on porches or door steps due to the nature of our product.
- U.S. orders must be received before 2:00 p.m. in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery.
- Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
- We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
- Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
- We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country.
- Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value.
- Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays.
- In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
- This privacy statement has been created in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to protecting customer privacy.
Information We Collect
- If you open an account on our site or make a purchase, we need your contact information including your name, e-mail address and mailing address to complete your transaction.
- When you visit our website, we also collect some basic information that does not identify individual users. We use this information to determine our users demographics and interests, so that we can better understand and serve our users.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
- When opening an account or making a purchase, you have an opportunity to opt-in or opt-out from receiving emails from us. If you opt-in to receive information from us, we may use your purchase history, contact information and other registration information to provide you with more relevant information and email content. We may send emails to our users regarding changes in our services or other information we believe will be of interest to our users. If you prefer not to receive these emails, you can send us an email with the subject line no emails or reply to our email with the subject line no emails.
- We may share aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns and related site information with other businesses, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
- We may share your information with Teleflora and other reputable vendors for the purpose of sending out special offers via email and/ or in connection with the services provided by our site such as the delivery of flowers. Your information will not be shared for any other purpose and will be kept secured.
- We cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy Statement. For example, we may be required to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that may be illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- All user credit card information is securely communicated using secure socket layer (SSL) software, which is the industry standard and among the best software available for secure commerce transactions.
- All user information stored on our server is stored in an encrypted format. Notwithstanding these efforts, we caution you that perfect security does not exist on the Internet.
- If this site contains any links to other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Changes to Privacy Statement; Consent
- We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. You should check this page periodically for changes. By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by us as described in this Privacy Statement.
Questions and Comments
- We welcome your questions and comments about this Privacy Statement.